Сайт Лотоса » на главную страницу
домойFacebookTwitter

Форумы Лотоса

Ну вот и всё :)
Эти Форумы Лотоса завершают своё существование, как и было запланировано
Новые Форумы Лотоса ждут всех и каждого. Новый подход, новые идеи, новые горизонты.
Если хотите продолжать старые темы, то открывайте их на новом форуме под тем же названием и оставляйте в первом сообщении ссылку на старую тему.

выдержки /английский_Osho_IT IS A UNIVERSAL RELIGIOUSNESS

| Еще
Автор Сообщение
zoraom
Постоянный участник
Темы: 49
Профиль ЛС

выдержки /английский_Osho_IT IS A UNIVERSAL RELIGIOUSNESS

Clinging to the past creates trouble

..."I will not tell you to beware of the Masters who will be coming. I would like you to enjoy all the masters you will find in the future. Don't miss a single opportunity. ENJOY THE TRUTH FROM WHATSOEVER SOURCE IT COMES! The question is of being with truth, not with me. If you are with truth, you are with me. Truth is nobody's possession; it is neither mine nor Christ's nor Buddha's.

In Buddha's time, Buddha was the most clear-cut expression of truth. That's why people were with him. In Jesus' time, people were with Jesus because they could see something beautiful in him. And this has always been so. IF YOU ARE WITH ME, YOU ARE NOT WITH ME... YOU ARE WITH TRUTH. Because you feel truth being imparted, communicated, showered on you... that's why you are with me. So wherever you find truth in the future --when I am not here-- nourish yourself from it. Don't cling to persons. Persons are insignificant. .. truth is significant.

THE MASTERS WHO WILL COME AFTER ME WILL BE SPEAKING IN A FAR BETTER WAY THAN I AM SPEAKING, obviously... because they will have learned more. As time passes, better and better expressions will be available. But we start clinging, and that creates trouble.

Jesus spoke in his context, I am speaking in my context. He could not speak in the way 20th Century will understand. I cannot speak in the way that Jesus had chosen... because those people are no more here for whom he was speaking. A different humanity is here; a far more mature, far more ripe humanity is here.

What Jesus experienced at the last moment on the cross I have experienced, but that experience is of absolute silence. To bring it into language, to create methods to help others to experience it, certainly I am in a far better position than Jesus or Buddha or Mahavira. NATURALLY, THE MASTERS WHO WILL FOLLOW ME WILL BE IN A FAR BETTER POSITION THAN ME... they will have a far more accurate approach towards truth... because man is continuously growing, reaching to higher peaks.

You wonder how it is possible that enlightened Masters can say so many contrary things. This is only an apparency... because language changes, expressions change, ways and methods change; otherwise they are not contrary. And a man like me is bound to be not only contrary to Jesus and Buddha and Mahavira... I am going to be many times contradictory to myself for the simple reason that I AM TRYING TO BRING ALL THE RELIGIONS IN A HIGHER SYNTHESIS. Different approaches have to be joined together. I am creating an orchestra.

I am using all the possible methods. And when all these methods meet, of course there is going to be great contradiction. If you don't understand, you will see only contradictions and contradictions. If you understand, then you will understand the harmony of all these instruments together. People are doing Vipassana and doing the Sufi dancing and doing Yoga and doing Tantra and using Zen methods, Zazen and other methods. And not only the old methods... they are doing all that has happened into this century, all the psychological methods, all the psycho-therapy groups. THIS IS A MEETING OF THE WHOLE WORLD... IT IS A UNIVERSAL RELIGIOUSNESS THAT I AM CREATING HERE... it is bound to be multidimensional.

OSHO
I Am That

19 03 2007, 16:28 URL сообщения

Перейти:  

Вы не мoжeте начинать темы
Вы не мoжeте отвечать на сообщения
Вы не мoжeте редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте удалять свои сообщения
Вы не мoжeте голосовать в опросах

Движется на чудо-технике по сей день
Соблюдайте тишину и покой :)

Новости | Библиотека Лотоса | Почтовая рассылка | Журнал «Эзотера» | Форумы Лотоса | Календарь Событий | Ссылки

Лотос Давайте обсуждать и договариваться 1999-2019
Сайт Лотоса. Системы Развития Человека. Современная Эзотерика. И вот мы здесь :)
| Правообладателям
Модное: Твиттер Фейсбук Вконтакте Живой Журнал
Рейтинг@Mail.ru Rambler's Top100